StratFit strongly recommends that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program.if you engage in these exercise or any exercise program,you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge StratFit from any and all claims or causes of action.
Stratfit is the world's first scientifically designed and developed “fitness platform”.
It allows Elite strength coaches to design and construct training programmes and publish them, thereby making such training programmes available to the world as a whole, in the form of an easy to use app for Android and Iphone users.
All programmes in Stratfit are auto regulated real time according to users feedback.
Stratfit's mobile app is a Virtual Expert Trainer.
Stratfit aim to be the most trusted and reliable platform for fitness interactions and help users transform their lives – fitness and beyond.
Fitness Program or Fitness Program should be interpreted as Fitness program designed within the Stratfit system, thus are interchangeable and treated likewise in this document and Stratfit platform.
The stakeholders of Stratfit Platform are App users/athletes, Elite coaches, Agent Partners and Stratfit.
Elite Coaches design fitness training programs using Stratfit’s designing Tool or Strategic Design Cockpit (SDC) and sell to fitness users directly through the Stratfit Depot. The training programs are specifically designed to enable achievement of specific abilities of goals by the Elite Coaches.
Alternately they may also choose from readily available pre-set programs of Stratfit / programs designed by other Elite Coaches. On behalf of the Elite Coaches, Stratfit maintains a complete record of the activities of users in a given training program, and duly monitors and communicates the progress of the training with the users. Coaches may also work with Partners.
Stratfit Agent Partners are of different categories:
Partner could be a Celebrity / Trainer / Sports Coach/ Gym, who can sell / promote programs on behalf of the Program owners (Elite Coaches).
1) Celebrity is who has fan base, who promotes and causes awareness about fitness on the Stratfit platform to his/her fan base.
2) Trainer is either a Personal Trainer or a Trainer in a Gym training Clients directly.
3) Sports Coach is coach for athletes training for a specific Sport.
4) Gym is an Organization with strength training facility/facilities and Fitness Users. Gym can have staff with multiple roles -Owner, Elite Coach, Trainer and fitness users (clients).
The Agent Partner regularly communicates or engages with his/her fans/clients and promotes programs or coaches to his/her fans/clients.
Stratfit provides an online market place for users to interact with coaches and/or partner agents through computers and/or hand held devices. Stratfit acts as a facilitator in choosing the right fitness program and/or coach to users, and for the coaches and/or partner agents in selling the fitness programs. Stratfit allows coaches/partner agents to publish their training programs and price lists which users can buy in the form as a personalized app of the coach’s program. It ensures collection of fees for sales made on timely basis and passes it on to the coaches/partner agents. Stratfit acts as a medium between users and coaches/partner agents to communicate regularly. It also provides promotional services to coaches/partner agents. Stratfit also maintains the databases of all users, coaches, fitness programs, program schedules, program progress etc. for easy access at any time.
Fitness Users logon to the Strafit market place (in the Mobile app) to avail the training services by choosing programs of their choice from the available listing. The user may also follow their favorite partner agents and may engage with them actively. Users can monitor their programs, progress, subscription details, user accounts etc. through computers or hand held devices.
As a registered user of StratFit services, you agree to adhere to the user obligations which are detailed in this section.
StratFit is a platform for online interaction. In case of abuse or misuse, StratFit may suspend your account and permanently close the account and /or blacklist you from being a user.
While StratFit is a serious fitness service and will only have content that is universally appropriate, StratFit requires its regular users to be of a Minimum Age where they are able to enter into this agreement. Minimum Age requirements are based on users’ countries of residence but in no case must a regular user be less than 18 (eighteen) years old when he/she registers for StratFit services.
Anybody registering in Stratfit Fitness platform using Stratfit website or Stratfit mobile app is considered as a registered user.
Registered Users are expected to:
Every Registered User is responsible for anything that happens through his/her account unless it is closed or she/he reports misuse.
Please take appropriate care to ensure that your information is kept confidential. Any contravention of the above amounts to misuse or abuse of StratFit services and may lead to termination of services, blacklisting of your account and/or prosecution.
StratFit has the following categories of users:
Users could be of multiple categories based on which services they choose to register for. Obligations of a user are dependent on the context or service which is being accessed and users are required to fulfill such obligations as are required by the context.
Please read this section carefully to understand your obligations which are based on the service you may be using at the time. To ensure that your account is not penalized, you should ensure that you conform to all the rules applicable to you in your various roles.
Gym as an organization has superset of obligations of all roles mentioned in the sections above.
To create an account, we collect Personal Information, such as your username, password and email address. If you access the Services through a Third Party Application such as Twitter or Facebook, Instagram, Google + or LinkedIn we may automatically collect certain information that could include Personal Information, such as your name, picture, email address and names of your Facebook friends. We will use all information collected in accordance with the Third Party’s policies and your preferences. We may use your contact information to send you information that complements your use of the Services, including product announcements and fitness news and information. You may unsubscribe from these messages from the unsubscribe link in the emails or from within account preferences. Some emails we send are necessary to the operation of the Service and you may not be able to unsubscribe from receiving them without discontinuing the service.
The Services allow you to provide User Content to the Services, such as written comments or profile photos. All content submitted by you to the Services is User Content and may be retained indefinitely even after you terminate your account. Some User Content you upload can be viewed by the public or by other users of the Services, so we encourage you to consider your privacy settings when providing User Content.
We do not collect financial information, such as your payment method (valid credit card number, type, expiration date or other financial information); that information is collected and stored by third party payment processing companies.
StratFit collects industry standard data from everyone who visits the Services—even if you don’t have an account. This includes log data that automatically records information about your visit, such as your browser type, operating system, the URL of the page that referred you, the different actions you performed, and the IP address you used to access pages on the Site. We use this type of information to provide you with an experience that’s relevant to your location based on the IP address, to prevent fraud or misuse, to understand usage of the Services and to ensure the Services are working properly.
We do not collect any information about you from other sources outside of your interaction with the StratFit family of products and services.
Cookies are text files that are sent by servers to web browsers and stored on your computer. They tell us which parts of the Services you’ve visited so we can understand user preferences or alert you to software compatibility issues. We also use third-party advertising cookies to present you with opportunities to purchase StratFit products from our Services; and retargeting cookies, to present you with StratFit advertising on other websites based on your interaction on our Services and other websites.
If you prefer not to use any cookies, you may opt-out of their use depending on your browser’s settings. Opting out of usage of cookies may cause some part of the service to not function.
Web beacons and pixel tags are images embedded in a webpage or email for the purpose of measuring and analyzing usage and activity. StratFit, or third party service providers acting on our behalf, may use web beacons and pixel tags to help us analyze usage and improve our functionality.
You may share Personal Information and User Content with your friends or other users on the Services at your own discretion and risk. The information that is shared with other users is:
User profile information including your username and other information may be displayed to other users to facilitate user interaction within the Services. We will not directly reveal your email address to other users without your permission.
As stated above, we do not currently collect financial information, as that information is collected and stored by our Payment Processor. However, we may from time to time request and receive some of your financial information from our Payment Processor for the purpose of completing transactions you have initiated through the Services, enrolling you in discount, rebate, and other programs in which you elect to participate, protecting against or identify possible fraudulent transactions, and otherwise as needed to manage our business.
However we store transaction data for transactions initiated from Stratfit Platform in order to provide invoices and billing information and respond to queries regarding transaction from you or other parties to the transaction.
If we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation, valid legal process (e.g., subpoenas or warrants served on us), or governmental or regulatory request, to enforce or apply the Terms of Service, to protect the security or integrity of the Services, and/or to protect the rights, property, or safety of StratFit, its employees, users, or others, then in such a situation we may disclose. However, if we are going to release your data, we will do our best to provide you with a notice in advance by email, unless we are prohibited by law from doing so.
Except as set forth above, you will be notified when your Personal Information may be shared with third parties, and you will be able to prevent the sharing of such information.
As Required by Law and Special Circumstances
In consideration of being allowed to access the Stratfit Programs through the mobile app and participate in the fitness activities subscribed at any location, the Subscriber hereby undertakes and declares that the Company, and its directors, fitness professionals, employees, consultants or contractors are absolved to the fullest extent of any or all liability(ies) arising from any injury or damage caused (whether fatal or otherwise) to him/her and that the Company/ Gym’s contractual and legal rights and remedies, are independent and cumulative.
In consideration of the grant of the membership to a Subscriber of entitling him/her access to the Stratfit App, to engage in fitness activities and use of the various features of the Mobile app for physical exercise, the Subscriber hereby agrees and undertakes to indemnify and keep harmless the Company and/or its representatives, employees, agents, instructors, Directors etc. to the extent applicable under any law for the time being in force and in respect of any actions, suits, proceedings, claims, demands, losses, damages, penalty and expenses arising as a result of or in connection with his/her involvement in fitness activities recommended by the programs of the Company and/or the authors / promoters of the programs. The Subscriber also agrees and undertakes to indemnify and keep harmless the Company and/or its representatives, employees, agents, instructors, coaches, celebrities, Directors etc. to the extent applicable under any law for the time being in force in the event of death of or personal injury to a Subscriber.
If you have any concern or question or complaint or grievance or feedback against the use of any of our information or programs provided on our services, please feel free to contact us immediately at support.stratfit.co. We value your suggestions. Your concern or question or complaint or grievance or feedback shall be taken care of effectively by our expert Complaint / Grievance or Feedback Cell within 24 (twenty four) hours.
NOTICE TO PARENTS AND GUARDIANS: Users are responsible for monitoring and supervising their child’s use of the Services. If your child is using the Services and is under age 18 (eighteen) years, please contact us immediately so that we can disable his or her access. If you have questions about the Services, please contact us at support.stratfit.co
If applicable, you further affirm that (A) you are not pregnant, breastfeeding or lactating, or (B) your physician has specifically approved your use of our Services.
2) User Content: All Content added, created, uploaded, submitted, distributed, or posted to the Services by users (collectively “User Content”), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person who originated such User Content. You represent that all User Content provided by you is accurate, complete, up-to-date, and in compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. You acknowledge that all Content, including User Content, accessed by you using the Services is at your own risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage or loss to you or any other party resulting therefrom. We do not guarantee that any Content you access on or through the Services is or will continue to be accurate.
3) Notices and Restrictions: The Services may contain Content specifically provided by us, our partners or our users and such Content is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets or other proprietary rights and laws. You shall abide by and maintain all copyright notices, information, and restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Services.
5) The programs and programs designed and published by stratfit users (trainers, elite coaches and gyms) using the stratfit platform are governed by the licensing policies defined within the system and these programs can be bought by other users within the system for commercial purposes. The agreement is negotiated between the owner of the program and the buyer of the program and stratfit provides tools for facilitating this negotiation and execution of the agreement. Any violation of the agreement needs to be settled between the buyers and the sellers and stratfit is not party to it.
6) License Grant: By submitting User Content through the Services, you hereby do and shall grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, fully paid, sub licensable and transferable license to use, edit, modify, truncate, aggregate, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, perform, and otherwise fully exploit the User Content in connection with the Applications, the Site, the Services and our (and our successors’ and assigns’) businesses, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Applications, the Site or the Services (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels (including, without limitation, third party websites and feeds), and including after your termination of your Account or the Services. You also hereby do and shall grant each user of the Applications, Site and/or the Services who has access to your User Content a non-exclusive, perpetual license to use, edit, modify, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display and perform such User Content, including after your termination of your Account or the Services. For clarity, the foregoing license grants to us and our users does not affect your other ownership or license rights in your User Content, including the right to grant additional licenses to your User Content, unless otherwise agreed in writing. You represent and warrant that you have all rights to grant such licenses to us without infringement or violation of any third party rights, including without limitation, any privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademarks, contract rights, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights.
7) Availability of Content: We do not guarantee that any Content will be made available on the Applications or the Site or through the Services. We reserve the right to, but do not have any obligation to,
2) You shall not (and shall not permit any third party to) either (a) take any action or (b) upload, download, post, submit or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any Content on or through the Service, including without limitation any User Content, that:
3) You shall not: (i) take any action that imposes or may impose (as determined by us in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our (or our third party providers’) infrastructure; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Services or any activities conducted on the Services; (iii) bypass, circumvent or attempt to bypass or circumvent any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Services (or other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Services); (iv) run any form of auto-responder or “spam” on the Services; (v) use manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to “crawl” or “spider” any page of the Applications or the Site; (vi) harvest or scrape any Content from the Services; or (vii) otherwise take any action in violation of our guidelines and policies.
4) You shall not (directly or indirectly): (i) decipher, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of any part of the Services (including without limitation any application), except to the limited extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction, (ii) modify, translate, or otherwise create derivative works of any part of the Services, (iii) copy, rent, lease, distribute, use the Services for timesharing or service bureau purposes or otherwise transfer any of the rights that you receive hereunder, or (iv) remove or obscure any proprietary notices on the Services. You shall abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations.
Neither Stratfit nor any of its stakeholders will be responsible for any failure or delay in performance due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control including without any limitation, acts of god, mobilization, war, civil unrest, riot, strikes, lockout, interruption of business embargoes, restrictions to import and export, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, floods, accidents, disruptions to the telecommunications infrastructure service, outages resulting from traffic gridlock and or equipment failure and or software failure and or telecommunications failures, power failures, network failures, failures of third party service providers including providers of internet services and telecommunications the party affected by any such event shall notify the other party within a maximum of fifteen (15) days from its occurrence. The performance of this agreement shall then be suspended for as long as any such event shall prevent the affected party from performing its obligations under this agreement.